Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kelly: Illustration Friday- "Spooky"



I messed up the Sketchables IF link- how?I do not know- I cut and pasted. -So Here is IF this week "Spooky"- here is The Sketchables link.

"YES- Mr. Clown- you are SPOOKY! I hate clowns. Always have. Not funny- not cute- totally completely freaky! -I know I am not alone... kids can be heard screaming and crying at every circus and birthday party all around the world. I don't care how many balloon poodles you make. I don't care how many of you fit in a car. Shoot yourself out of a cannon far, far away from me."

5 comments:

Nikki said...

HAHA, clowns are totally spooky!

theartofpuro said...

Too funny!Love the movement and the concept!

Brooke Boynton said...

so funny cuz its so true. Clowns are the worst. And this drawing is the best. I love the colored line!

Carolynn McDade said...

Hi Kelly! Love your sketchblog!

I wanted to take this opportunity to give you a BIG FAT THANK YOU for all the hard work you put forth in order to raise funds to help the animals in the gulf... i was pleased to participate, as well.

So Thank YOU ever so much for your generosity! You're truly a wonderful person.

all the best, ~~carolynn

(yes, i agree, clowns are spooky!)

Michelle Henninger said...

Clowns are really creepy!! I totally feel for those kids!