Monday, November 30, 2009

Xmas cards for everyone!!!




Off to the printer with these! Let's all take a deep breath- huh-huh-huh- siggggghhhhhhh... I will shortly be HOLIDAZED. So- before I forget- Have a great, wonderful, happy, warm, loving holiday season!!!!!


I'm wondering if my almost 10 year old stills believes... she hasn't written a letter to Santa yet this year. I'm ready as always with great moments in animation words of wisdom:


"I believe in Santa Claus, But, there was a time I thought I had grown too old for such a childish rhyme. He became a dream to me till one Christmas night. Someone stood beside my bed with a beard of white, "So you're too old for Santa Claus"? He said with a smile. Then you're too old for all the things That make a life worth while. For what is happiness but dreams and do they all come true? Look at me and tell me, son What is real to you? Just believe in Santa Claus like you believe in love. Just believe in Santa Claus and everything he does. Wipe that question from your mind. Yes, he does exist! Just like love. You knows he's there waiting to be missed. Just like love I know he's there waiting to be be missed" - The year Without a Santa Claus-Rankin Bass

6 comments:

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Beautifully done, Kelly! and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Kelly Light said...

And to you and yours Anthony!!!! - Have a specially fabulous New Year!...I want to hold a book of yours!! Cheers!

Alicia Padrón said...

Awww I LOVE it Kelly!!!!! Happy. warm, loving holiday season to you too! xo

Kelly Light said...

Right back at you Alicia!! -Bernice Mom and Dad to you! -;) Make it Merry!-Kelly

Heather said...

Love your card Kelly! Happy Holidays to you too.

Eric Barclay said...

Really love this card. Great characters and colors.