Thursday, October 18, 2007

IF "Extremes"


Illustraton Friday - "Extremes"

I went to my college reunion up at Syracuse this past weekend. There were 8 people out of 3,000 + from the class of 1992. BUT the class of 1957 was there in all of their geriatric glory. It was a wild weekend.. walker racing, Triple E cup bikini competitions...
I actually saw a very old guy stumble out of a frat. Ah, Glory days.

Anyway, Rutgers- the dome- all of the alumni were sat next to the Rutgers' section..good times. We got our orange ass whupped.

My husband and I met the first day of freshman orientation, 1988. It was great to stand on the fourth floor of the dorm we're we had our first kiss. I shall always be indebted to the big orange school on the hill, he's worth more than the 80,000 in tuition!

4 comments:

Lael Henderson said...

really like your stuff...stumbled upon your blog threw illustration friday...glad I did! really nice drawing here. I'll be back, keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I love the character in your characters. Great illo!

Anonymous said...

Heh, very cool! Great sense of color and movement, and wonderful characters. I really dig the animation feel of your work!

shaky mouse said...

fantastic illustration.. i really like the character design in this..